• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 RHD Crossover £5500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karmann1963

Reaction score
Hi

For sale is my RHD 72 crossover bay.

I have only owned this wagon for a little while and was going to do a winter resto on it, but have now decided to sell it on as I need the moneys to help finance a career change.

This has recently had a new clutch and cable, track rods, recon regulator, new battery tray and a couple of tyres.

It also comes with £600.00 worth of repair panels eg: new front arches and steps, new rear arches and new rear corners.

I don`t think it needs all the panels fitting but they were supplied with the bay when I purchased it.

This wagon starts on the button, drives nice and has MOT till September 2017, so you can take it cruising straight away and there are non of those been sitting for years worries.

I think this is an ideal wagon for either sticking in the weeds on them lovely white weller wheels rat style or do a rolling resto and have a a great shiny camper for next summer.

I will upload some pics later when I can work out how to convert the pics off my phone.

I am looking for £5500.00 and Feel free to drop me a mail or call me on 0775736711 if you have any questions and cheers for looking.
Regards
Andy

Not this one is it...?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/t2-bay-crossover-restoration-project-panels-provided/1189528111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts