• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Smooth Skin Eriba Puck for sle.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kempy

Reaction score
1972 Smooth Skin Puck for sale.

I've only had this for a short while, however recently returned from a 700 mile round trip to Padstow for a weeks holiday where it towed and performed perfectly. The only reason I am selling is because I have bought another. I'd had my eye on it prior to buying this one. It doesn't have a fridge and different layout which I feel will suit me better.

Having always camped in an awning (2 children) I will never go back after using it in Padstow recently.

The paint is the original with the typical age related knocks and dings (patina) All of the windows and rubbers are original and don't leak.

The frame is in excellent condition having had no repairs and so is the floor.

The interior is missing the headlining (easily replaced) The cushions and curtains have been re upholstered and the original interior remains but with the addition of a fridge.

The puck also benefits from a full leisure battery system with inverter etc....for 12 volt. This alone cost in excess of £500.

The original awning is included (never used or put up)

It's priced to sell at £3500 ono. I'll take more detailed photos later today (when the rain stops)

Happy to discuss in further detail (message me for my number)

Based in Warrington.

Latest posts