• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 tax exempt earlybay project for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocstar

Reaction score
hi guys,

im selling my project before i even got to start it as my visa has come through - we are moving to australia. dont want to start the job and not be able to finish it as its quite a project.

molly is a lovely van in need or some tlc - and a welder.
van body work is excellent, currently in primer but smooth as a babies bum. some rusty bits as im sure your not surprised, usual spots around the rear lights, tailgate etc

whoever buys this van will have plenty of welding to do as i managed to save it from a farm where it was lying up for 3 years in long grass and has unfortunately rusted away the bottom 6 inches. however this is all part of the fun ....right?

inside the van is in good condition, origonal interior, come with origional gas stove, hammocks, pop up roof, table, and some removable chairs with cushions. all of which have been taken out of the van for now but will be included in the sale.

the van does drive however it has no mot. the engine is in good condition, but will need some work as it wont tick over quite as good as it should. prob just need the carburettor cleaning.

this van is crying out to be restored and bought back to its glory.

i have been honest with my description and i have included photos for you all to see so please dont waste my time.

any questions are welcome so please dont hesitate to email me.[/photobucket]
feel free to come look at the van - i live in st neots, in cambridgeshire.

whoever buys the van will need a trailer as i will not be delivering it.

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0651.jpg

DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0652.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

DSCN0706.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

i can post pictures of certain areas of the van if you wish - please be specific and ill try and get them up here asap.

many thanks

rowan

Latest posts