• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 VW Camper Pop Top £9,500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidwmjones

Reaction score
1972 Bay Window Campervan
Dormobile Conversion - Pop Top, Rock n Roll Bed, Bunk Beds (4 berth), Sink, Fridge, Cooker (all working), cupboards, all original.
12 Months MOT (just passed)
12 Months Tax (Tax exempt - historic vehicle)
Good Engine, starts first time, runs and sounds smooth. Less than 20,000 miles on new VEGE engine.
Drives well.
New Pop Top Canvas.
Leisure battery.
Good quality Stereo fited.
All tyres good quality with lots of tread.
Right Hand Drive

Extras
Drive away awning (good quality).
Travel TV/DVD/MP4 Player. (LCD TV)
Thermo Mats (Full set)

Service kit (seals and Oil) - I can do this service for you if you want.

Van is mechanically sound and original interior, so is showing age (43 years) but no major tears/breaks. Some surface rust, but nothing structural. Chassis is welded and Waxoiled.

Ready to drive away and start a camping adverture.

Any questions let me know.

Looking around £9,500

Based in the north west, ellesmere port between Liverpool and North Wales.

0151 512 0762

07870 203904

[email protected]

I can´t seem to reply to PM emails for some reason.
Thanks for looking.

David

Pictures
http://s750.photobucket.com/user/davidwmjones/library/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi, I'm trying to post up some pictures but not having any joy. I'm using the upload attachment, is that correct?

Create a free account with photobucket or similar picture hosting site, and upload the pics you want to post on your advert.

Use the IMG link on Photobucket (or similar site) and paste onto the advert on Earlybay.

When you've finished click 'preview' to check all the pics and text are right, then click 'submit' to post your ad on Earlybay. ;)

Latest posts