• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2.7 Ton Hydraulic Scissor Lift

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Due to some reorganisation of how we do things at Midland Early Bay we are looking to lose one of our Hydraulic Scissor lifts so thought I would offer it on it before I deal with the idiots on ebay and pay the extortionate sales charges.

Just over 12 months old, CE approved, lifts 2.7 tonnes and comes with 4 heights of blocks so can fit under slammed buses(with blocks under wheels to get over the frame) as well as stock buses. Works really well and gets bus to approx 1.2m high, see photos.
Locking mechanism to lock it off at various heights.

Can be moved around with its pump/trolley but it does weigh 400kg. Collection from Solihull but we will help you load it or I can pallet it up if you ant to arrange collection, will fit onto a car trailer etc.

NOW £600 (cost a lot more than that)

802d2ed6.jpg

0cdb0476.jpg

ffd183cf.jpg

a3334d5c.jpg

09e185ec.jpg

861d4a5c.jpg

48916347.jpg

Hi Graham,

Can I ask what height this is when not in use, ie, flat on the floor ??

cheers
potts

Its the height of the side rail which from memory is about 4 inches (100mm) but can measure it tonight.

Graham L said:
Its the height of the side rail which from memory is about 4 inches (100mm) but can measure it tonight.

cheers Graham,
Was more inclined for a post lift but not ruling this out yet !
I havent 100% made my mind up if i want to spend out on a lift
either but they are tempting :lol:

pm me the measurement too in case i miss the post. :D

ta
potts

Back to the top, £600 takes it away (half the cost of a new one)

Bump, need this gone by the end of the month so open to serious offers before its goes on fleabay

Really need this gone so its now on ebay :( :( , grab a bargain lift, starting price of £100

Yes it did and for more than I was asking on here :? :D

Latest posts