2015 Festival advice

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilma72

Reaction score
Hi all,
This year the family and I want to take our '72 early bay to one or two of the Campervan festivals. We have 2 young kids so it's important that they have plenty to occupy their time (and some peace and quiet at night!), and we'd also like to see the cream of the crop in terms of classic campers on show. We'd like to camp at or near the show as well over the weekend.

So, my question is, from the dozens of shows around (Dub Fest / Camper Jam / Bus Fest etc etc) which one(s) would you recommend – having never been to any of them we don't know where to start!

You're advice would be much appreciated,

thanks in advance.

We're in South London so any of the surrounding counties would be ideal but further afield is also OK.

Volksworld at sandown to kick it all off.
Dubs in the park small and child friendly
Stonor park same
Brighton breeze to finish the season

Well that's what we try and do with 3 kids anyway :D

Dubsatthecastle is one of the best family friendly shows also Aliveandveedubbin at Jimmys farm is also a good one for the kids ;)

Go for the day to Volksworld.

Stonor Park & Stanford Hall are nice quiet camp overs for just a BBQ and a show.

Loads to do all round in a nice atmosphere at CamperJam and Busfest. Dubs At The Castle is a good all round show in a cool location.

Finish off at Brighton Breeze :)

I'm the same, 2 young boys and I'm in Kent. So far I've booked:
Volksworld
Alive and V Dubbin at Jimmys Farm

I will also be doing:
Grill and Chill
Brighton Breeze

These are all good for kids.

Well I would go for

Volksworld for the day

DATC it's a long way but worth it

Grill and chill local but get there early

Busiest great weekend away but expensive and a trip away

And Brighton Breeze. To finish

Cool enjoy. You should come to some of the Kent meets or paint scrapers as they meet at Danson Park

V-Dub Island (Isle of Wight) was great last year, we are going again this year.
Worth a look.

Eastnor Castle was very good, child friendly ... and sensibly priced (Bouncy castles etc were free)

Latest posts