• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

55 tempo matador 1400, poss. px

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz1959

Reaction score
i know... i have not had it long..... but sitting down and looking at what i have to do and the time i have to do it all..... then this really just sits in the way..... shame as i just fancy riding around in a stock height truck... (as that was my plan)

its 1 owner from new, now running a 1500 engine, 16" rims, there is loads of stuff that will go with it... inc. new wood flatbed, seating foam, exhaust, good tyres (cheers pukka )etc.. i have just had the keys sorted.

i think serious enquiry's only... you can come and veiw any time, or i can forward pics onto your email (yet again serious people only please....)

£12,000 ono as is.... may take px something interesting (and on the road)

this is what it should and could look like....very coolio 8)

lowlighttempo.jpg

and this is the potential...still very cool 8) NO welding needed to get it on the road!!!!

55tempo.jpg

to be honest... i think i have every thing..... just needs time to put it together..

iv had the brakes done and are great... the engine is very good and starts on the button, not had the lights and wipper wired up properly yet but its all there and un molested...

so not much at all....

cheers for a good question ;)

Latest posts