68/69 Westy.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Heres mine as featured on the site. Just flew its MOT today so im happy again for another year

DSCF0267.jpg

Its changing all the time with little bits found here and there. All those missing bits and bobs being replaced and bits repaired or resto,d.
Ive got the rear bumper off at the moment to drop the engine so got that powder coated and its now got a genuine BIG size VW badge on the front in white.

Always on the look out for genuine deluxe goodies, so far ive got the.
Clock, Trip Speedo, Ambulance Fans, Bumper Over riders and some Deluxe trim that needs to be fitted yet
Need a Eberspacer heater and some front grill trim and i think that might be it then

Nice work, a top bus with top attention to detail 8)

Took this tonight at Exmouth while taking my little girl to the fair,considering how windy it was i thought it was ok

exmouth.jpg

lobus said:
what are the finger guards you are using behind the door handles? Where would I get some?
David

Finger guards can be bought from most VW suppliers and cost about £15.
I got mine from Status i think, on offer through VolksWorld.

I forgot to mention im going for CSP wide five discs up front. Has anyone got these or have had them before. They are bloody expensive but the only way of getting decent brakes without going small five stud pattern.

Also as anyone converted the window wash to electric?

Latest posts