• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68-70 dropped spindles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i'd also like to express an interest if these are still available i'm in Liverpool
so i could pick them up

Thanks Andy 07908620087..

Sounds like these have been sold multiple times.... Regardless of whether there's a genuine reason for not replying, you can't get yourself into a situation of agreeing a sale more than once without it being a con.... I'd be getting on to paypal for a refund.

Best of luck - shame there's people out there just trying to make a fast buck.

Moseley said:
Sounds like these have been sold multiple times.... Regardless of whether there's a genuine reason for not replying, you can't get yourself into a situation of agreeing a sale more than once without it being a con.... I'd be getting on to paypal for a refund.

Best of luck - shame there's people out there just trying to make a fast buck.

I didn't sell them to 2 people at once. eelke sent me a deposit of £100(as a gift) on 4th jan asking if I could wait abit for the remaining £250. this was paid a month latter on 2nd feb (as a gift again), as eelke lives outside the uk I was having trouble finding a good price for international shipping, I used a company on ebay but they failed to collect so I refunded eelke's £250 he paided , when I went to refund the £100 paypal decided to put a hold on the paypal account( which is still un resolved). eelke will be getting the refund of £100 once ive sorted paypal.

The day I refunded eelke is the day dubBgood2me payed, 19thfeb.

Myvanway said:
Would not allow me to collect, seem'd kinda fishy so I avoided.
Glad I did now.
I don't remember saying you couldn't collect, I would of been ok with collection, infact I would of preferred it!

Lack of communication put me off I'm afraid....

I PM'd you:

(Myvanway)
Ok,

£350 delivered/ collected?
do you want Paypal? I live in My address which is not far from you I think?

(69RHDPanel)
£350 delivered with PayPal:[email protected]
Cheers.

Not a Witch Hunt, just your lack of response along with other things did you no favours.

Everyone looking out for each other Yer!

69rhdpanel said:
Myvanway said:
Would not allow me to collect, seem'd kinda fishy so I avoided.
Glad I did now.
I don't remember saying you couldn't collect, I would of been ok with collection, infact I would of preferred it!

Then why did you not say dude?? (Wont be sending my $Dollar to anyone conducting business like this I'm afraid!
If your selling something on here shouldn't you at least keep an eye on things till transaction and sale is complete?

Response is the key mate. (Stops the 'Misunderstandings')

Latest posts