• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 Bay - Excellent condition LHD £8500 priced to sell!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taylortrip

Reaction score
You are looking at an extremely good example of an early Bay Window camper van.
This van is solid in all the right places, Floor panels are good, the underside is spotless.
It was fully stripped down and painted about 5/6 years ago. It is straight and there is no filler on any of the panels.
Engine is sound and runs really well. It has given me no problems for the whole time I have owned it (8/9 years) It will be serviced before it is sold.
Interior is simple: Cork flooring and light brown seat coverings. Westfalia wardrobe, rock & roll bed and single seat with storage, all painted in cream. There is no roof lining apart from the above driver/passenger seats.
Van is LHD and has a solid metal dash with radio CD player fitted neatly.
Lowered at SLAMKING down in Portsmouth.
3 bow westfalia roofrack
Luggage bars on rear window
Aluminium side step

The bad bits:
It has a few spots of rusts here and there(the worst bits are in the photos)
Battery tray is going to need to be replaced.
The fuel Gauge stopped working recently, it always shows the tank as empty! - it will come with a full tank of fuel
The 3/4 windows in the rear could do with replacing as they are looking a bit tired (I have these and will include)
small dent on rear bumper ( should be visible on photos - if you can see them with my photo bucket link)
Scratch made by rock & roll bed on wardrobe, easily fixed!

IT WILL COME WITH 12 MONTHS TAX & MOT

All of the above could be done for little money and could transform this van in to a show winner.

I would strongly advise a viewing and I can be around most days/nights for the next few weeks as I am on school holidays!!

Kind regards
Dan 07717754416
Located in Epsom, Surrey

Pictures (I hope!) :

Might be worth reporting to eBay.
http://bit.ly/18fUMEJ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

saw that on ebay earlier and remembered i'd seen it here - reported.

They said it was in Scotland but if i sent the money they would deliver it as well free of charge!!!!

Also reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts