68 Bay for sale .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Shame about the shipping costs and taxes -

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=622723" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2113668.jpg

:shock:

don't think i'm not wise to your little game... i remember your "sold my bay"... oh, i meant to put "solid my bay", just been checking the underneath and it's all in order under there shenanigans on just kampers back in the day... that said, it did make me think "oh christ... what's he bought now" :wink:

the councillor said:
don't think i'm not wise to your little game... i remember your "sold my bay"... oh, i meant to put "solid my bay", just been checking the underneath and it's all in order under there shenanigans on just kampers back in the day... that said, it did make me think "oh christ... what's he bought now" :wink:

Man, youve got some memory! :lol:

Anyway, no comments on this little beaut anyone? ;)

Not a fan of 'shorty' buses but this however...

480699.jpg

...I could live with. :mrgreen:

4.5k ouch......

dropped and narrowed beam wheelie bars off the back end, could be fun for a little while......

$4.5k? :? :lol:

I didn't pay much more than that for my westy.

I love shorties, not that one tho
sick3qx.gif
:roll:

This would be my shorty of choice, can you imagine the look on the SSVCs face if you tried to join! :lol: :wink:

shorty.jpg

I think its very kind of the owner to remove all that un-needed weight and space to save on p and p costs, would be easy to park too.......

Seb

beetleseb said:
I think its very kind of the owner to remove all that un-needed weight and space to save on p and p costs, would be easy to park too.......

Seb

Hey Seb :)

Its like a Smart-Van, kinda thing isnt it? But rubbish :shock:

Latest posts