• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 RHD deluxe 29 907 miles £19 995

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bus has now done 30 678 thanks to bristol volksfest and dubs at the castle and me not being able to resist driving her around town. Just won best of show at dubs at the castle which was possibly the most chilled show i`ve ever been too :wink:

SCOTTSPARTS015-2.jpg

SCOTTSPARTS024-1.jpg

SCOTTSPARTS044-1.jpg

scott wilson said:
come and see her in the flesh at vw jamboree in cornwall..am thinking i should put my fuchs on and maybe lower a little...NOT :mrgreen:

phew! :lol:

I just love this bus wish i had the money for it i would buy it today but i havn't :cry: Just want to say good luck with the sale and if i win the lottery on saturday i'll buy it off you sunday :mrgreen:

due to the weakness of the south african currency to the pound this awesome bus has been drastically reduced in price. This may or may not last very long so this is a time critical offer and will go bak up in price should the rand strengthen against the pound.
Grab the bargain of a lifetime now :wink:

Due to the weakness of the pound in my wallet I'll be declining this generous offer sadly...

by the way are you a fool, i thought you were keeping this beauty for hire?

why oh why do I have an ex wife taking all my hard earned, damn you Hartley that will teach you to keep your cock in your pants.......

any ways I digress some lucky bastard is gonna get one lovely bus.........

im amazed that it didnt sell in hours ate that price. when i think what cash i will pour into my van over its resto i'd love to have just bought this

Latest posts