69 California Westy.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New seats and Billet bits in place.

201.jpg

202.jpg

203.jpg

204.jpg

Clocked another 500 miles out and about in the last week, and finished up at VW Action SW.
Not a bad result all things considered.

P1090508.jpg

I gather theres a new magazine feature coming soon! 8)

Cheers for the photos fella, nice to actually see what it looks like rollin. They must all have been taken Sunday morning (only put on the bra for motorway trips) inbetween the rain.

Must be doing something right

Jubilee weekend at Big Sunday
P1030456.jpg

Last weekend at Bristol Volksfest
P1090800.jpg

Going to treat the van, but think ive left it to late to have it in place for Camperjam.

So I must ask do you end up using those ambulance fans much at all? Saw my err your fan knob the the volksworld this issue! Rocking to see it again.

-Eddie ;)

Magiceddie88" Saw my err your fan knob the the volksworld this issue! -Eddie ;)[/quote said:
:? Dont quite understand this mate, sorry.

Havent had cause to use the fans since the vans been back on the road, weather in the last couple of summers here in the UK havent really been up to much to be honest.

Loving the new detailed speedmasters, I was looking at doing this but could not afford it, look great on your bus

Pete

Dont mention the cost. Im just glad they turned out how i expected or it would have been a very expensive experiment.
Glad you like them. Cheers.

Yeah cheers mate, its won a few in the year its been out since i finished it (8 since DATC last year so exactly a year) The only shows i didnt win at i never entered so its nice to know that other Show and Shiners like your work as they are mainly judged by your peers.

Autocamp is the trader thats got your trim at DATC mate. His names Alex.

Wont be there myself as im going to a local music festival. See you soon, and thanks again.

Latest posts