69 California Westy.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fitted a new locking gear shifter and well pleased. (only taken me about 18 months to get around to it)

212.jpg

Had this for ages and it needs a little bit of work still but "Mr Gadget" himself mentioned at Camperjam that hed never seen one so i thought id share it with you lot.
Difficult to see but its a Passenger vanity mirror, with spaces for your mileage etc to be written in to keep a log of service intervals etc.

215.jpg

Thanks John , met Alex, nice bloke had a top deal on a pole and flags while I was there as well :D

Had a great week in Cornwall (even if the weather was crap at the start)

Must say we love our bus. It was our transport our bed room our shelter from the rain, our tea room and changing room while chilling at the beach. Also made a good card school while out and about in the rain showers.

Parking at Polzeath is quite extreme.
017-1.jpg

Much better to park on the beach
208.jpg

059.jpg

013.jpg

063.jpg

This topped the week off. 1st in class at Cornwall Jamboree (a few featured buses in the Bay class)
014-1.jpg

Took the van to the storage barn today as im back to work tomorrow. This is where the newly refreshed little monkey comes in handy for getting back home when i cant be arsed to cycle.

217.jpg

Latest posts