• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69 deluxe bay bargan price £8700

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluecab

Reaction score
dave clifford said:
my 69 deluxe is now reduced to £9800 :?

5100 miles from new 07766 24 26 26
P1010006-1.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010071.jpg

P1010057.jpg

check it out more pix http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3647" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Think dave has missed a 0 of the milage - im sure it should be 51,000 miles, shame he didnt mis a 0 of the price :lol:

someone buy this nice bus - dave is a nice man, yes a yorkshire man i know but he will do you a good price and make you a cup of tea :wink:

What a lovely van!!
Sorry, not looking to buy but just wondering what colour this was as we are considering it for our Micro...?
Cheers :)

THE LAST PANZER said:
What a lovely van!!
Sorry, not looking to buy but just wondering what colour this was as we are considering it for our Micro...?
Cheers :)
Paint is called Savannah Beige, also popular on 67-68 beetles. Don't know what the paint code is, I'll see if I can find it.

Hi Dave

I was wondering where abouts in East Yorkshire you are?

We're in Dorset but I have family in Stamford, which will get us a bit closer!!

Thanks, Sarah

Yep, Stamford Lincolnshire unfortunately.

We're looking at another Bay this weekend but if it's not as solid as it sounds I'll be in touch.

Thanks, Sarah

Syess said:
Yep, Stamford Lincolnshire unfortunately.

We're looking at another Bay this weekend but if it's not as solid as it sounds I'll be in touch.

Thanks, Sarah
You wont get a more solid bus than dave cliffords- i cant stand the yorkshire get but i like his bus and its very solid with low miles !!

sorry dave you are a nice man really- you are such a nice man you should work for the AA :wink:

dave clifford said:
well im glad to say my 69 deluxe is no longer for sale :D a few thing have gone my way this week

so its in the barn now till spring parked up out of the way

i think it would have been hard to find a bus like this for my 09 ride

and with the weak pound against the doller its not as easy to get that bargain from the states anymore :roll:

for those of you who were pondering on it soz :|
WELL SAID DAVE !!!
Its not like you can go to the local vw dealer and buy one and these rust free buses are getting hard to find.

i was wondering what bus i would have for the trip to Germany next year but thats now sorted :D

you coming this time then mr bluecab !!!!!!![/quote]

was talking to hads and dangerous si bout it and think its a ten day trip - missed out last year and would like to go and might even suprise you !

Latest posts