Been a while..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey. Hows everyone ? Haven't been on here for a long time because i have been very unwell and I'm still taking each day as it comes. I'm forcing myself to get back on the board so to speak and somewhat a bit litteral too. My bus is still with me and i gave her a good clean yesterday but needing a slight bit of work.. Most of you wont remember me but hey to all 🤙.

Welcome back - glad you’re on the mend. Hopefully some of forum chat on here will get you back in the vw mood.
People have been wondering where you had been. 🌈👍

Hey. Good to see you back. Take stuff steady and look after yourself. :)

Welcome back. weather is picking up, maybe go for a drive and get some summer in your soul 😎
Cheers Blue. I really need to get back driving my bus again. She has her mot friday and a bit of other work too i want done so after that i want to be out more in her. I just wish there more folks where i am to meet up and regularly but there isn't. MIne is the only bay in the village so to speak and folks here don't get it at all 😔.

Hey. Hows everyone ? Haven't been on here for a long time because i have been very unwell and I'm still taking each day as it comes. I'm forcing myself to get back on the board so to speak and somewhat a bit litteral too. My bus is still with me and i gave her a good clean yesterday but needing a slight bit of work.. Most of you wont remember me but hey to all 🤙.
Good to see you back, hopefully the sun will arrive soon and help you get back to yourself. Take it easy.

Latest posts