• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69' Deluxe Interior trim parts - updated

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejones's

Reaction score
1st off - Sorry to all those that were interested in bit and for the lack of replys. Had a hectic few weeks and should really have waited before posting this. All of the below is still available.

As Title, All removed from a LHD 69' deluxe. All are dusty and some have polish on them from the mopping we were doing on the bus. Please bare in mind these are original items and not perfect. I'll forward close up shots if reqd.

Have other bits such as arm rests, rear vents etc also.

Rear 3 seater bench seat - Very good covers and frame. Upper section padding is perfect, lower 'arse' section has had the padding added to, but is still very comfy and looks fine from the top. Lower mounting brackets are present as are the upper release catches. £40ono
IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

Selection of door panels. All were fitted fine bar the sliding door panel which has no wood panel fitted (but does have the original door opening sticker). Included are the arm reststhat are not picttured. Panels are £10 each or £75 the lot:

56B666F2-A38A-457C-9CA5-65B5339B29E1-3088-0000049583E96A43.jpg

249C18FD-D16C-4C9F-AA4E-91A59EE50EB9-3088-000004957DEBE716.jpg

401CD88F-F68E-4BD6-B03E-8B70C5FB1C2F-3088-000004958EE13647.jpg

6F41DD11-9B61-4E34-9BAF-00CCA1450578-3088-00000495896B4FD3.jpg

D78EE6B2-9649-4132-BF29-4BA8086DBF71-3088-00000495942D7C0A.jpg

Genuine and original rubber floor mats £20:
D9A62E11-F937-4C2C-A402-52CDF47317FF-3088-0000049578534570.jpg

Hi..I'm interested in the two panels that have 'dust' written in them that fit in the rear luggage area.

Are you able to post these to Woking, Surrey ?

Can pay via 'PayPal'.

Stirlingmoz

Hi
Looking for the panel that fits under the rear seat
that has the cut outs for the vents.

Thanks Alan

Stirlingmoz said:
Hi..I'm interested in the two panels that have 'dust' written in them that fit in the rear luggage area.

Are you able to post these to Woking, Surrey ?

Can pay via 'PayPal'.

Stirlingmoz

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply :oops:

Postage is not a problem. Please drop me a PM if your still after these.

Ad.

Hi I am also interested in the panel that goes under the rear seat if it hasn't already gone. Cheers j

Hi, interest in the door inners. Are they available & what would you charge for pair shipped to Bradford area ?.

TTT - Sorry to all those that were interested in bit and for the lack of replys. Had a hectic few weeks and should really have waited before posting this. All of the above is still available.

Hi their mate,
Very interested in the sliding door door card if it's still available?

How much and would you post or are you doing any shows that you could take it too? I'm in Salisbury so quite a way away!

Look forward to your reply!

Many thanks
Steven

Hi, would you consider selling the cab door armrests/ air tunnels separately, assuming they are moulded black and not painted black? ( don't need the door cards )
If so, please PM me price and postage costs to Hounslow TW4 6HB , or I could collect from Brighton breeze if you're going, cheers

hi again mate,
looking at the thread again, i could do with the door cards and also the cards for behind the driver and passenger seats.

many thanks again
steven

Stevenhewkin91 said:
Hi their mate,
Very interested in the sliding door door card if it's still available?

How much and would you post or are you doing any shows that you could take it too? I'm in Salisbury so quite a way away!

Look forward to your reply!

Many thanks
Steven

Hi,

The sliding door card has no card - its just the cover. I could make you a card, but it'd be based on my campers door and yours may be different

£18 delivered as is.

Cheers.

Mickey Sam said:
Hi, would you consider selling the cab door armrests/ air tunnels separately, assuming they are moulded black and not painted black? ( don't need the door cards )
If so, please PM me price and postage costs to Hounslow TW4 6HB , or I could collect from Brighton breeze if you're going, cheers

Yes, £10 each. Post will be around £8

Cheers.

Stevenhewkin91 said:
hi again mate,
looking at the thread again, i could do with the door cards and also the cards for behind the driver and passenger seats.

many thanks again
steven

All panels are £10 a piece. Postage for the lot shouldn't be over £15.

Latest posts