• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69 poptop Westy DEPOSIT TAKEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Reaction score
Hi, got a 69 Westy for sale not long off the boat, very solid bus, came from Texas before that i believe it was in New Mexico,
most of the interior is present, just missing the buddy seat and the table leg, no pop top canvas fitted but i do have one that i will hopefully get round to fitting after i have MOT'd the bus.
The bus is running/driving with a tp1600 engine and i have overhauled the brakes with new cylinders, shoes and flexis all round, i have gone through the wiring, converting it to RHD UK spec,
there is a repair required on the passenger side of the cab floor, then i will be taking it for an MOT. Overall it is a very solid bus, but it is not without its fair share of dings and scrapes as you would expect, also has a couple of crustier areas that you may or may not wish to address, (lower cab steps, battery tray) depending on your desired finish :D
here's a few pics, if you would like to see anything specific, just let me know

DSC04392.jpg

DSC04391.jpg

DSC04390.jpg

DSC04389.jpg

DSC04394.jpg

DSC04393.jpg

DSC04396.jpg

DSC04397.jpg

DSC04388.jpg

DSC04387.jpg

looking for £6500 with an MOT or feel free to make me an offer without an MOT