• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69 sundial camper, small pop top, neptune blue

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roland

Reaction score

For sale at my shop this cool 69 sundial camper with small pop top

- Body

This is a very solid bus. There's a bit of bodywork around the windshield, battery tray, the rear right corner that's dented in and the bulkhead has been cut (i'm giving another bulkhead with the bus) But just look at the front floors and you'll see this bus has not seen a lot of humidity.

- Engine and gearbox

No engine, stock gearbox.

- Brakes, beams and other serviceable stuff

This has to be checked but I think the bus was a driver still recently (before the engine blew?) shocks are recent KYP, brakes seem to work..

- Wheels and tires

OG Wheels, needs new tires

- Interior

This has a Sundial Camper interior, pretty uncommon, and in great shape. This is a USA made camper, it's a nice change from a west. There's a rear folding bench, lots of roos to store your canned goods and a fresh water tank. Everything is in pretty good shape, even the headliner.

- Papers, customs, etc

All taxes paid, delivered with a pink paper for belgium registering with 705 stamp.

Asking 6500€ as is. Delivery possible.

- See more photos at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rolandsbusfarm/sets/72157643652037914/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can have a look at busses that will be available here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rolandsbusfarm/sets/72157643656067564/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for your time!

Here are some other busses available soon at the shop. Contact me for more info, questions, etc.

1968 WESTY POP TOP. 6500€

1969 DELUXE 7 seater. 8750€

1971 DELUXE 9 seater. 8750€

1972 DELUXE PATINA 7 seater. 7750€

71 CHRIST WESTY TINTOP 8500€

Latest posts