69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So yesterday a very nice chap known as the mop master came and gave my bus another mopping. Wow the Differance is amazing massive thanks to him. Also jon popped up for some alterations to his tow bar. Had a great day

5e7cfb78.jpg

d577473e.jpg

ec00e968.jpg

3a720fe1.jpg

ed5dc24f.jpg

ec8cd266.jpg

Sweet! Just had someone round to look at mine before taking to it with a mop... If I get even a tenth of the shine you have I'll be ecstatic!

Looks lush Lee! 8)

Shorty said:
Sweet! Just had someone round to look at mine before taking to it with a mop... If I get even a tenth of the shine you have I'll be ecstatic!

Looks lush Lee! 8)

thanks buddy.its getting there,few more things i want to do to finish the bus off.all takes time dude.look forward to seeing your mopped bus

yeah it ok buddy but to be honest when you see it everyday you dont appreciate it as much sometimes.it is my fav bus though.

Lovely bus, very cool Westy ;)

Please are you willig to tell me:
Up front you have 165/50 tires are they hard or nice and smooth to drive?
How low is your van from floor to wheel arch (front)?
How much clearans you have up from top of tire to the inner tub?

Thanks in advance, greetingscfrom Holland
Mycha

Thanks all.

Im away until Monday I'll get all that info when I'm back

Looking lovely and shiney mate :D ready for another year!

Would love to mop ours but my mate with the machine reckons the blue is so thin that may be left with just high gloss primer :(

Hi Lee, just been through the whole of this thread, just wanted to say what a sweet bus you've got mate!
Oh yeh I still haven't fitted my rustylee bed yet ;) hopefully will soon.

Chrisgooner said:
Hi Lee, just been through the whole of this thread, just wanted to say what a sweet bus you've got mate!
Oh yeh I still haven't fitted my rustylee bed yet ;) hopefully will soon.

Thank you buddy. I went out in the Westy for the first time in months yesterday and it made me realise how much I love this van more than my split. No rush on your bed these things take time lol. Now get on with it ha ha

Lee.........

Great to see your Split in the latest Camper and Bus Lee 8)

'What a pair of beauties!' ;)

Latest posts