69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty Lee said:
Thank you buddy, how's yours coming on?

Embarassingly little progress since May :oops:

Did you ever swap out the front shocks in the end? If so, how did the spax work out? Working through options on redoing the front end as I'm not happy with where it's at....

No not yet bud but it's on my list for jobs in the winter as I'm just enjoying using it for now. Plus putting the split back together too

once its done ill prob end up sellin one mate.its a slow build at mo but ill hit it hard once back from ebi i think

Hi Lee,

Just got Camper and Bus today, the bus looks fantastic! Something to aspire to, and I'll have them wheels one day.....

Cheers Chris

swwweet ride rusty , glad you got on the cover of camper and bus after all the hard work. The bus looks neat!

cheeers guys i love this bus.just got home from a 850 mile round trip to ebi,wow what a weekend pics to come

thanks to everyone for the comments i loved taking it to chimay was a great cruise,cant wait for the next one now shame its in 2 years though.

Rusty Lee said:
thanks to everyone for the comments i loved taking it to chimay was a great cruise,cant wait for the next one now shame its in 2 years though.

Le Bug Show at Spa next year though ;)

not much to report on for a while.i have fitted over riders to it they looks sweet.also got a trip speedo and deluxe clock to put in it thanks to jcon for finding them.also been collecting bits reeady for a stroker motor,going 2007 oh and i got a 2ltr 6 rib to go in her too.any way ive been bored today so was looking at all my pics and thought id post a few more up from the shoot that never made the mag.

Lee....

LeeinHereford0074.jpg

LeeinHereford0017.jpg

LeeinHereford0013.jpg

LeeinHereford0095.jpg

LeeinHereford0093.jpg

Latest posts