70 Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries Ian, just glad you are happy with it. Gotta get Faux's installed next! Shame we didn't get to go surfing mate, only thing we'd have got wet in the rain eh :wink:

dubberdaz said:
Shame we didn't get to go surfing mate, only thing we'd have got wet in the rain eh :wink:

I might get the mrs to patent that phrase as every time I want to go surfing it's raining and she say's she won't go as she'll get wet :lol: (typical)

Faux
Recommend DAZ anytime, a good job done and the mrs trust him more than me when it comes to electrics.

Ian...Looks great. 8)

I am glad Daz hasn't forgotten me. I have even built a carport so rain can't stop play. :lol:

faux said:
I have even built a carport so rain can't stop play. :lol:

Next job, water seems to be getting in the van and I had to ditch the flooring and ply sub base (new last year). So job for the weekend is to lock the mrs or little one in the van while I put a hose on it. :lol:

Rusty Lee said:
jenna_uk22 said:
that's my dream colour van you got there! Cadburys purple :p LOVELY!

Where is the big gorilla then

that's no way to talk about DAZ :lol:, what gorilla?, anyway you all need to get a seven year old girl it's BRATZ purple and I'm ashamed to admit that cause I have to drive it :lol:

He who has the purple holds the world in his hands :p

Lost my storage so I have started building a carport to keep her dry, not bad for a pen pusher :D even if I say so myself
HPIM0851.jpg

HPIM0853.jpg

Also managed to get a heater so that the next job
HPIM0850.jpg

and we got a new member to the family (actual 2 a 1970 beetle also)
HPIM0854.jpg

HPIM0728.jpg

No the shopping was long (women for you), daz all suited for the big day know though, did catch a couple late on saturday afternoon

When Dubberdaz installed the 240V electric we found that water had been coming :cry: in through the 110V hook up, so today (3months later) :oops: I've managed to clean the floor up and give it a coat of paint, tomorrow some new flooring hopefully.
HPIM0912.jpg

HPIM0920.jpg

HPIM0922.jpg

Got floor down today, went for the cheque look 8) as opposed to the wod floor the mrs want'd as I thought it would be like sleeping in a coffin :lol:
HPIM0930.jpg

HPIM0926.jpg

Put the heater in tomorrow hopefully I won't gas myself in the process :? ,

Got Scat shifter fitted :D :D , it does half make a differenec no more smashing my knuckles against the handbrake :p :p

HPIM1015.jpg

The next job :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
HPIM1014.jpg

and then dig the 1776 barrels out of the dressing room and get the block/head machined etc.

Latest posts