70 Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianscooby

Reaction score
Photo's from paint shop

HPIM0229.jpg

HPIM0260.jpg

HPIM0262.jpg

Not long now dude! nice bus 8)

Interesting colour - what is it :?:

Looks like it will be a nice ride when done

Cheers all! subject to weather will be complete this weekend.
Colour is BRATZ purple (specially mixed), if your've got a 7yr old daughter you will know the colour.

I'll post further photo's when complete

nice bus mate only wish the guy spraying mine was as eager to get it done :x vibrant youll not lose that in the car park :D

Van's home so I thought I'd put some more photo's on

When we bought her

HPIM0133.jpg

How she looks now

HPIM0305.jpg

HPIM0306-1.jpg

HPIM0307.jpg

Back to paint shop tomorrow for flat and polish, the van not me, but thinking about I could do with being flatter

we missed at the beach to do a favour for our old neighbour, our van was the transport from the church to reception 8)

HPIM0373.jpg

If that is the result of a 7 year old colour consultant, then maybe we should be using them more often.
It looked great in the "raw" but after putting all the trim and wheels back on it looks perfect.
Next time I do a paint job I am going the two tone I thnk it looks very schmick

lobus said:
If that is the result of a 7 year old colour consultant, then maybe we should be using them more often.
It looked great in the "raw" but after putting all the trim and wheels back on it looks perfect.
Next time I do a paint job I am going the two tone I thnk it looks very schmick

May be I should hire her out, but you'd prop get the same colour though :D

Probably true, my now 10 year old niece got to pick the colours of her room when their house was extended. It is suitable for Barbie to move straight into, you have never seen so much of that pink in one small space before.
She was seven at the time and is still very happy with her interior decorating skills.
Your bus does look nice though so you should be right over time as well.

We have electric, following my experiences with electrics :cry: I en-listed the services of Dubberdaz to wire up our van for 240V and 12V.

following his advise we bought all the right gear (zig unit etc)
HPIM0726.jpg

HPIM0725.jpg

All works as it should do inc our interior light which has never worked, not planned but so happened to have purple blubs in it, the better half was happy with that.

BIG THANK YOU TO DAZ, even if I read the booklets I still would have set fire to the van and properly the house aswel. :lol:

Latest posts