• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 Bay Rear Bumper Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaw

Reaction score
Hi i am in need of a rear bumper with irons dont mind if rough its going to get cut about .
Also wanted a set of 5 spoke or rough empi rims 15" x 112 pcd or anything unusal.

Dale

outlaw said:
Hi i am in need of a rear bumper with irons dont mind if rough its going to get cut about .
Also wanted a set of 5 spoke or rough empi rims 15" x 112 pcd or anything unusal.

Dale

Some Empi's here,

Your area too I think .........
http://nosvw.co.uk/?p=84

iv got an old rear bumper, its been exteded on the sides at some point, and its been mashed about a bit, but its not completely dead yet.

ill try and stick a picture up if i can find one.

hey that will be good like to see that ( bumper pic)

Re empis i will try and get over to see you all the other lads get across they keep me busy all the time.

Regards

Dale

well, iv been trying to stick the pics i took today on photobucket, but its going mental every time i open the upload box. ill try again, but, im in wales from tomorow till tuesday so if i cant make it work tonight im fraid it will be next week before i can get them sent.

ok, maybe it worked now
heres a few pics, you can see its been extended forward a couple of inces on both sides. there are traces of where the section was welded in on the inside, but the outside seems to have been coated with so much filler and cack then brush painted by a van gogh fan so its practically artexed

Photo-0172.jpg

Photo-0173.jpg

Photo-0174.jpg

Photo-0079.jpg

Photo-0078.jpg

Photo-0077.jpg

Photo-0175.jpg

plenty of pics. hope they show everything.

ok i am interested in the bumper I like a challenge have a look at what I took on - so how much are you looking for it ??

not sure really, its near york, so im not sure hows easiest to get it to you. but if its managable, im open to offers.

Oh I hate making people offers as it sometimes offends re shipment maybe parcelforce or something like that I never get up you way at all.
So I paid £30.00 for the front bumper that is now mocked up on my bus see the pic it was in simular condition - your one has been extended etc - so £25.00 + shipping hope that dosnt offend.
I will be chopping lumps out of it hope i dont bugger it up.

Dale

Hi mate, i got a set of empi 5 mark II's for sale.

Tyres are ok 3 of the 4 have new centre caps and have 1 left still to put on but 2 srews are proving dificult :D

Am askin for £ 350.00 for the set. :msn4:

right iv had a quick look to see how much it would cost to send, iv estimated the weight at 30/40kg, since im not nearby to weigh it atm, and all i remember is its bloody heavy. and parcelforce's cheapest option is between 35 and 48 quid. 25 for the bumper seems fair to me, id rather someone found a use for it than it sat around going rusty.
i can have a propper check for shipping when i get back from wales next week. if you pm me your postcode ill try and find the cheapest one, and let you know?

Latest posts