• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 Cali Import Delux Micro bus - Original paint

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjhmk1

Reaction score
Here I am selling my 1971 Cali import delux microbus with at least 95% original paint. The van was lacquered on arrival to protect it.

I imported this van myself from Arizona on 13/12/07 and have spaired no expense or time in doing it up and looking after it.

The van has never been welded and needs no welding. It has a 4.5 inch norrowed beam on dropped spindles and adjustable rear spring plates. The chasis has been notched front and rear and is as low as you can go without tubbing it. The van is mint underneath, all wax oiled and protected.

The van had a brand new Mexican engine and has only done 8k.

Everything on the engine is new, apart from the carb, this has just been refurbed. The vans starts (electronic ingnition) and runs perfectly everytime.

The van is tax free and has 6 months MOT.

The interior is all new leather and suede with a full width rock and roll bed. The roof lining is wood with LEDs fitted. The units are waxed in light oak with a SMEV cooker. The floor has a light oak laminate fitted.

The list of what the van has had done to it is endless, hopefully the pictures will speak for themselves. The only thing this vans needs is ........ a new owner!!!

The roof rack is included in the sale! Just been fitted at a cost of £300.

Please call me (Christian) on 07739 046688 if you have any questions. Price of the van is £13500 OVNO.

The van is situated in Derby.

Go to http://www.photobucket.com/nailsbus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to see photo's. Lots more going to be added over the coming week!

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

Although your Trans Am will be faster, will you look as cool? lol

No, one of the guys from Der Blitzen Sphincters bought it.
Awesome Bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts