• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 california westy - original patina !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baja hdi

Reaction score
All I'm sure you have all seen this before but it breaks my heart to have to find a new home for her...

I bought this late last year and needs must so am having to find a new home for it... It is one of the most original vans I have ever seen and the only bit of welding it has ever had is battery tray..

Dave is going to kill me who I bought it from but I just can't afford to keep however am not going to give it away..

It has a recent new MOT and just applied new tax (Free) have just changed engine for a used but fairly solid 1600 as last over heated.

It has front gas shocks with lowered and adjustable front beam, 2 splines down on rear with new shocks and new roof seal just fitted... You will see from pictures how straight and original van is and I'm sure a few will have seen it for real to verify its condition.. I just can't keep it :-(

I want £7200.00 due to money spent and time consumed to fit ball joint gators and engine and new front lamps and exhaust..

Let me know if interested but please dont offer crazy prices...
drop me a mail scott_barton AT btinternet.com or call me on 07703 064920

090.jpg

046.jpg

077-1.jpg

hello am interested in your camper is it still for sale thanks chris

yeah good point!!! Pretty dam sweet patina but original is probably a better desciption...

Beautifully sun baked all over :)

whats the best price you could do on it long way for me to come all the unside good

still here and going to get some pictures of the underside and interior to show how original it is..

Offers anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.