'71 DAILY WORKER

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like I've said the front 's not good too limit from the body, just good for straight line :mrgreen:

the rear

the front

all 8)

So I contact a friend of me, I'm waiting his response, to weld the holes and redrill in 5 x 130 ( if the price 's good I'll make the 4 )
after I'll repaint the center in black

Thierry

thanks
I'll remove the bumper guard and try the 3M di-noc carbon on the bumper , it's cheaper than real carbon bumper and look real ( I choose the ref 420 )
I saw one piece it's very good
http://www.foliencenter24.com/3m-di-noc-ca-420-carbon-folie-anthrazit-10cm-x-20cm.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

some news..

the wheels are pickle ( is it the good words?). the awfull black paint is remove ! :mrgreen:
ready to polish the out rim's, waiting for my BBS gold paint ;)

race but not tuning :mrgreen:

Thierry

today, I've place an order on the Bugat5speed sump and the DS tuning motor adapter
and someone make me smaller wheels adapter (1cm) so I 've try wheels on the bus for a second time...

good now 8)

soon

Thierry

:shock:

Did the job but looks mighty dangerous :msn4:

Doing a nice job so far 8)

not dangerous !
I can show you, whitout gloves , put my finger on the rims ... ;) The 4th gear on, You can stop the wheel if you push on it
just put the bus on 2 candels.

thierry

southcoastcruiser said:
Polishing, easy and fast.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPLDdZZXqo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great job :) Seen someone else do this on a Golf, seems a great idea.

thanks
I've used
240 water
600 water
Belgom
polishing Kit

for a great result, used 1000 and 2000 water after the 600 ( I don't know if in England you have the same name.

Thierry

Doe look good 8)

We call it wet & dray sandpaper and it goes upto about 3000 (unless someone has seen higher :shock: ).

Latest posts