71 Deluxe SA Import - used as it should be...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking grand as always, i do have one weird question tho :mrgreen: the stickers on your spare wheel cover, did they just "stick" or did you add anything before sticking them? mine keep peeling off :cry:

easy said:
Looking grand as always, i do have one weird question tho :mrgreen: the stickers on your spare wheel cover, did they just "stick" or did you add anything before sticking them? mine keep peeling off :cry:

Cheers, i just cleaned it first and it was fine :)

perfect weekend with my lad at Alive n Vdubbin with the usual suspects

After much badgering from k@rlos we're putting my 1776 in the Bus after him and Hector have given it a rebuild and freshen up 8)

After a fucked up year - my Grandad (who was more like my Dad) passed away and im now in the throws of divorce, it was good to steal a night away with my boy around Sheringham.

Turned a few heads as we scraped our way into the up market Caravan park lol

With electric hook up it was home from home :)

61 stu said:
After a fucked up year - my Grandad (who was more like my Dad) passed away and im now in the throws of divorce, it was good to steal a night away with my boy around Sheringham.

Turned a few heads as we scraped our way into the up market Caravan park lol

With electric hook up it was home from home :)

Thats what its all about dude. 8)

Time for a freshen up and change a few bits inside before hitting the shows hard this year..

After a tv to fit flush into the back of the buddy seat if anyones got any advice :)

Latest posts