• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71' deluxe with awesome patina! project bus imported from CA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skint_golfer

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've finally decided that its definately time to sell my 71' project that I imported from Callifornia last year. I'd love to keep it but I've got other more important projects planned along with a potential job move so I'm just not going to get any time to put into it this year unfortunately.

71' deluxe tin top.
External trim all present.
Interior cards all present (except slider) but they could use the vinyl swapping onto new backings.
Armrests/vents are there.
Headlining is still fitted.

Its missing the seats, engine, box, rear bumper and rear vallance but I'm in the process of collecting all the bits so anything I have come sale time can be negotiated on as part of the deal if you need them.

I'm after £4800ono and no, thats not the chimeny for an on board logburner poking through the roof....

Please P.M. me here or email me at [email protected] for more details and a phone number if you wanted to talk it over, I dont like plastering my phone number on forums as I'm not a buisness. sorry.

Come on folks, would like this gone sooner rather than later now I've decided to move it so going to drop the price to £4500ono

Still collecting parts incase I do end up finishing it and I've already got nearly all the stuff needed for an MOT and to get it driving which we can work out a price on.

Rich

bumpety bumpety bump!

Come on folks, the vans still for sale and open to sensible offers. I'm not going to be greedy about it but I'm not just going to give it away either.

I've set myself a deadline to get it sold and if its not gone by then I'll go back to my original plan of MOT, Register and sell mid summer instead. I'd prefer it found a new home now though really.

Come on folks, the vans still for sale but only until dubfreeze then I'm going to start the build so if you want to make an offer news the time! :D

here comes the midnight bump!

Only a couple of weeks until dubfreeze and it'll be time for me to start building... unless some plucky sort makes me an offer first of course :)

Latest posts