71 Microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamberjim1

Reaction score
My 71 Microbus..

bus003.jpg

bus004.jpg

bus002.jpg

More soon

Took ages to polish and t-cur nearly 2 days and still the roof to do, but the results were well worth it. ride quality is very good too

Hi mate cool bus , did you buy it at Volksworld show ? Really like the colour and black wheels combo . Quality son 8)

No but i think it was for sale there... I got it from Mark at the Bus station who inported it from austria. cheers for the comments

Wisley023.jpg

NEW SIDESTEP

Wisley024.jpg

SIDE WINDOW JAIL BARS

Wisley026.jpg

FULL WIDTH ROCK N ROLL BED - SEATS ARE BEING TRIMMED
ROCKFORD FOSGATE 6X9 4 OFF (2 IN FRONT DOORS) + PHEONIX GOLD CONVERTIBLE MIDS = TWEETERS

Wisley027.jpg

JBL & BLAUPUNT AMPS (1200 WATS)

Wisley028.jpg

KUSTOM INTERIORS OVERHEAD WESTY LOCKER WITH LIGHTS, ALL WORED UP TO A LESIURE BATTERY (ALTERNATOR & SPLIT CHARGER FITTED)

Wisley031.jpg

MOTO- LITA STEERING WHEEL & BOSS
Wisley032.jpg

NICE.....!

Wisley029.jpg

UNDER DASH SHELF (BOUGHT OFF A GUY FORM EARLYBAY.COM) OP QUALITY WORK

Wisley034.jpg

SCAT SHIFTER, NOT ONLY LOOKS NICE BUT IS TIGHTER THAN MY 04 PASSATT.

SEEMS LIKE ALL I HAVE BEEN DOING IS WORKING ON THAE VAN SINCE BIG BANG, ALSO FITTED CURTAIN RAILS AND HAVE CURTAINS TO GO IN SOON....

Cheers, was chuffed when i opened Volksworld mag to find a picture in the Big Bang report, have been going to the shows since i was 20 some 15 years and had variuos VWs as have my mates and none of us have ever had a pic in the mags... Chuffed.... :D :D :D :D

Hey Jim,

Very respectable :)

I like the under dash shelf. Is it an original accessory or custom made?

I like the side bars too. I was watching a set on eBay the other week. They went for about £60 in the end - which I thought was too expensive.

Are yours specifically for a bay - or do splitty ones fit too?

Cheers,

Mike

Under the dash tray is custom made, i got it from a guy who was in the early bay line up at dubs in the park, he also had a readers ride article recently not sure of his ID etc, but will have a look tonight, it supposed to be for RHD but fitted my LHD with no mods at all which was lucky!

Side jail bar kit from Just Kampers, bay only due to the size of the windows, new products just in, think they were about £29.99 ish

http://www.justkampers.co.uk

Latest posts