71 westy pop top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
Hello all i have been on this site for years now but have now bought my first bay.i imported it from california it arrived 10 days ago and ive been workin on it non stop to get it mot d for this weekend but it failed today on poor braking on the front but hey ho im almost there.jobs done so far are all track rods replaced all ball joints replaced not a nice job i might add,all cv joint boots replaced rear wheel bearings and wheel cylinder on the one side.all brake pipe flexy hoses replaced and the solid lines that go from the hoses to the wheels.oil changed all fuel lines replaced as they were really ropey.wiring converted on the lights to uk spec thanks dubberdaz.hope to be out campin soon my little boy loves it so much so its worth every penny.the van itself has had a respray at some point the paint is patchy and there is some small ammount of fillar in it but i love it and think it looks wicked.heres the pics

DSC_0109.jpg

Photo0089.jpg

Intheglovebox.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0088.jpg

Photo0093.jpg

Photo0091.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

Photo0107.jpg

thanks mate i will have to lower it of course ha ha.well just to fit in garage anyways.just need to sort me brakes out to pass mot bit stuck at the moment.

mot tomorrow then im cruising i hope and then when shes registered she needs to hit the floor.

passed mot and ive been driving all weekend and i love it roll on some shows.

Latest posts