• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 converted panel van with Danbury roof

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

butty84

Reaction score
Time has come to sell our 72 camper. The van has 11 months mot and is tax exempt. It is located in Manchester and I will send pics if you send an email or mobile number. We have used it as a rough round the edges camper for the last few years but it now needs too much than I can cope with. The body is ok apart from the guttr line at the back is starting to go and then some rust patches on the front panel. The engine is a 1600 and runs perfectly. I have spent a fair bit getting everything together to finish this van and would ideally sell the lot together ie new drivers door, spare sliding door which is good to be painted and fitted, spare narrow beam, bumpers to be sprayed and fitted etc etc so it really is a rolling project but for someone with the time probably an easy one. I'm looking to get £5500 for the lot.

please send me your number so I can arrange a viewing. cheers

Hopefully taking to tatton on Sunday either in the for sale pen or auto jumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts