• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 cross over bay in dire need of resto - not for the faint

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkidMarkII

Reaction score
Well as it says but it needs alot of work. It was going to get built as my race wagon but after much thought bays are jkust not big enough, so I got a high top LT - so the bay needs to go.

Has engine but interior is bare, box and beam are good as far as I can remember, scared to get underneath it again incase stuff falls off. I have a spare bunk bed roof that will be included in the sale - it was going to get put in as we have 2 kids. Take a look and laugh, cry and point but do it quickly as if she is not gone by the end of the month she will be off to the scrap yard.

72xoverside.jpg

72xoverrear.jpg

inside.jpg

side.jpg

tail.jpg

asking for £600. Thats what it owes me and about how much we will make if we scrap it, so someone save this bus - or dont

Call me on 07961 072128

Skids

full wiring loom as my is just a shell for a 72 bay,front screen,steering coloumn complete with stalk/barrel etc,all the swithces on dash,speedo clock,accelerator pedal with hinge,rear light clusters(bulb holders)locks if 1 key..front brake set up as mine has nothing just beam cheers andy/plymouth look at my kustom bay in gallery

andycoco said:
full wiring loom as my is just a shell for a 72 bay,front screen,steering coloumn complete with stalk/barrel etc,all the swithces on dash,speedo clock,accelerator pedal with hinge,rear light clusters(bulb holders)locks if 1 key..front brake set up as mine has nothing just beam cheers andy/plymouth look at my kustom bay in gallery

if we strip it I will let you know. But I really want it to go to someone.

Skids

no one want this then? I really dont want to send it to the scrap yard in the sky cos it could be saved................

Skids

dandaz said:
Hi

Where in the country are you?

What is the front panel like?

Hello

we are in croydon, Surrey. The front panel is probably the best part of the bus to be honest with you. If I get back from work and it is still light I will push it back and take a picture of it.

Skids

the one condition of the £400 is the bus needs to be off my drive by the end of the weekend. So still no one interested.

Skids

Mate I am sure if you put it on e bay three day auction they will be bitting your hand off ,specially with the nice looking engine...

If you was over the road from me , it would be in my garage now... 8)

I bet I could get it on the road in a couple of weeks....

Good luck it would be a shame to scrap it... :(