• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 crossover camper UK reg advertised in switzerland

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oorwullie

Reaction score
does anyone know this bus or mohammad in gloucester?

i'm just wondering if it's a scammer ( we get plenty of them!) or a genuine sale...................

http://www.bugbus.net/en/classifieds.html?cmd=detail&id=14124&cat_id=21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

000000014124_01_g3_med.jpg

aye, it looks fine but no mention of any mot ,no pics or even a desription of the chassis and not a single pic of the living room! :idea:

the photos are actually taken in some used car lot in manchester and not gloucester................. :roll:

i'll email him and ask if he's ever in manchester so i can look at it there. :lol:

In the background the area code on the sign is 0161 which is Manchester not Gloucestershire?

Ha back at you!
Time for your knap time old man
http://www.bankslanetradesales.co.uk/used-cars?page=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i was anticipating the bus to be real and for sale somewhere....................

mohammad has had a sex change just recently , moved to aberdeen and is now going by the name of jessica gombsters :lol:

"On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 6:00 PM, bUGbus.nEt <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mohammad Barnett

This is an automatically generated e-mail to notify you that somebody is interested in one of your ads.

His/her name is wullie , and he/she is interested in the following offer:

http://www.bugbus.net/en/classifieds.ht" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... l&id=14124

wullie writes:

--------------------------------------------------

hi mad,

nice looking bus. what's the score with MOT and tax?

do you ever travel to manchester? i can't get away to gloucester for a coule of months, but if you happened to be anywhere withinn 30 miles of manc i got do that.

thanks,

wullie

ps, do you have a landline number i can call you on?

reply:

"Hi,
This van is in great condition and its ready to work, all documentation present, no finance or stolen as another buyer has asked. I just moved back to Aberdeen after the death of my husband, I was left with it and an unpaid mortgage. total price £6,300 delivered on my cost. I had a buyer just 1 week ago but that person scarred me a lot. He came with 2 friends and wanted to pay me with fake notes. I was lucky that my father in law was close and he noticed that. Since I'm getting alot of messages regarding the sale and I decided to list it on eBay with a buy it now option and whoever wins it will be the next owner. I assume you already have an account with eBay. If not please register and let me know when you are ready so I can just email you the link.
If you'd like to secure the deal before anybody else does, then please buy it on eBay. Feel free to ask me any questions. "

logo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts