• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'72 Crossover No Longer Available

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivor

Reaction score
Hi, my '72 crossover tin-top is now no longer available, thanks for any interest, and watch this space for details of the restoration.

Hmm, no questions, perhaps I've given the wrong impression with my description, ok then, it's not rusty, it's PATINA, and perhaps £3,000 would be a more realistic price .................. :lol:

I'll remove it by the weekend if no interest, (damn, looks like I'm spending Christmas flat on my back in the cold and wet with a mig torch
in my hand :? ).

might be interested ,give me a day or two and i will give you a call cheers mark

Ivor said:
damn, looks like I'm spending Christmas flat on my back in the cold and wet with a mig torch in my hand :?

I'm hoping to spend Christmas flat on my back too, but no Mig gun :lol:

You'll miss him when he's gone.

Stirlingmoz

Stirlingmoz said:
Ivor said:
damn, looks like I'm spending Christmas flat on my back in the cold and wet with a mig torch in my hand :?

I'm hoping to spend Christmas flat on my back too, but no Mig gun :lol:

You'll miss him when he's gone.

Stirlingmoz

I'll tell Vanessa you said that ........... :lol:

Hi there, sorry, I don't seem to get reply notifications to my email inbox, yes, the van is still sat on my driveway.

Cheers, Ivor.

Well, I replied to all the pm's, but I'm guessing the roaring silence means no-one is interested ?

Price may be negotiable ..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts