72 dormy resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slugmobile

Reaction score
picsfromoldpc107.jpg
picsfromoldpc103.jpg

picsfromoldpc101.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00873-1.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

elo been a while but here are some pics of the slug finally being stripped for resto,more to follow if i can work out this pesky photobucket mallarky,cheers

Hi mate Im trying to do a 71 first timer have you got any pics of the sliding door inner sill I dont know what it should look like cheers Frankie.

Good to see The Slug finally on here, looks like it's going on well. Might be able to get up there today or tomorrow.

Frankie said:
Hi mate Im trying to do a 71 first timer have you got any pics of the sliding door inner sill I dont know what it should look like cheers Frankie.
hi.the sliding door is not off yet ,hopefully this week,will get some pics and put them up,good luck with yours,glen.

SteveGTU said:
Good to see The Slug finally on here, looks like it's going on well. Might be able to get up there today or tomorrow.
elo mate ,going well you say ? more holes than a sponge starting to appear, you gotta love em,going to paint on the 5th of may !!!!!! oh my god !!!!

hello slugmobile. take it you are the guy from halfords???? i have the yellow 72 crossover, although now its green!!!! have to catch up as i am only in gosport!!!

jason

mustard72 said:
hello slugmobile. take it you are the guy from halfords???? i have the yellow 72 crossover, although now its green!!!! have to catch up as i am only in gosport!!!

jason
ello yes thats me ,finally getting the van done,i am at halfords most days unfortunatley !!!!!!!!! ,so may see you some timecheers,glen

hello mate. funny enough am off to halfords in a min!!!! you at work today??? which store, segens or gos???

jason

Latest posts