• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 Westie RHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerryp

Reaction score
This is without doubt one of the best RHD Westie EB's around. It is very original with full interior and pop top and even comes with westie awning. It is coming in the same container as my 57 and from the same owner in S.A. It really has to be seen to appreciate how good it is. They will both be here in 5 weeks so testing the water for interest!! It is not cheap and the owner knows the true value, it will however come with a 12 month MOT. £15500 ENJOY!!!!!!!!
westie8.jpg

westie2.jpg

westie15.jpg

westie4.jpg

westie5.jpg

westie.jpg

westie10.jpg

That is simply gorgeous!
If I could I would! 8)

Type4 1700 engine in there?

Good luck and a free bump up for you. :D

Danbury Doug said:
That is simply gorgeous!
If I could I would! 8)

Type4 1700 engine in there?

Good luck and a free bump up for you. :D

It sure does have a type 4 motor and thanks for the bump!!!!!!!!!! ;)

well i personally question the arrival date...didi cazin has had this and other busses for sale for about two years at top top prices. I offered didi 10k for this bus in sa and if it were to go through the proper process of duties and taxes then 15 is cost price so whats in it for you....sorry to ask the question but i feel this is unpractiable un less did has sold this for crack ;)

scott wilson said:
well i personally question the arrival date...didi cazin has had this and other busses for sale for about two years at top top prices. I offered didi 10k for this bus in sa and if it were to go through the proper process of duties and taxes then 15 is cost price so whats in it for you....sorry to ask the question but i feel this is unpractiable un less did has sold this for crack ;)

Whats in it for me, NOTHING!!! we don't all have to be on the make!!!!!!!!!!! And one other thing sorry make that two!! How can you question the delivery date, have you booked the 40' container???????? and lastly I AM NOT A DRUG DEALER :evil:

apologies my comments were out of order.embarrassed to admit it and sure theres an element of sour grapes cos its one of the best westies i`ve seen for a long time

No problem Scott, you can buy me a beer, that way I get something out of the deal!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry for the late update. It sold within 3 hours of landing in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts