• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72bay (project)£1500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo24

Reaction score
1972 baywindow camper (poject) Price: 1500
1972 crossover baywindow camper project!!!
Good running 1600 cc twinport motor with new progressive webber carb,stainless exhaust and manifold.
Pop top with double bed (not Hammocks) no rips or tears in canvas.
Lowered on adjusters at the front and 1 spline on the rear.
Deluxe trim,hand painted at the moment!!!!!
The bus has no current mot but has road tax for the Isle of Man,it,s not yet uk registered.
The bus is in need of welding-it will need all the usual inner/outer lower sills outriggers jacking points battery trays 1 front step and some cab floor work the gutters and front inner valence and panel are all good. its not a weekends work for an mot but isnt a scrapper either if i get the asking price i will include a type 4 2.0 litre in the sale.

pics of the underside available on request

72xover001.jpg

72xover003.jpg

72xover004.jpg

72xover005.jpg

tel.07734807626

NOW SOLD
diablo24 said:
1972 baywindow camper (poject) Price: 1500
1972 crossover baywindow camper project!!!
Good running 1600 cc twinport motor with new progressive webber carb,stainless exhaust and manifold.
Pop top with double bed (not Hammocks) no rips or tears in canvas.
Lowered on adjusters at the front and 1 spline on the rear.
Deluxe trim,hand painted at the moment!!!!!
The bus has no current mot but has road tax for the Isle of Man,it,s not yet uk registered.
The bus is in need of welding-it will need all the usual inner/outer lower sills outriggers jacking points battery trays 1 front step and some cab floor work the gutters and front inner valence and panel are all good. its not a weekends work for an mot but isnt a scrapper either if i get the asking price i will include a type 4 2.0 litre in the sale.

pics of the underside available on request

72xover001.jpg

72xover003.jpg

72xover004.jpg

72xover005.jpg

tel.07734807626

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts