• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S__ Sorry no more orders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wowsers didn't realise there was such a huge following over there. Loving the signwriting on the front of your bus, and the splitty style slider (if it was done properly)

Nugsy said:
wowsers didn't realise there was such a huge following over there. Loving the signwriting on the front of your bus, and the splitty style slider (if it was done properly)

The signwriting is on the sides and the rear hatch too. Yeah I wish too that the cargo doors were done right but unfortunately they're not so had to find the replacement slider and complete mechanism with everything. But since its all done now so hopefully it would soon be restored to original and it could again enjoy some stock look :)

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Now the thrown towel is picked up, order your custom script badge here: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57261" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cheers

Latest posts