• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S__ Sorry no more orders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today...they delivered it Monday while i was at work and so just took a spin in the Beetle to get it from the depot...well impressed with both the product and the packaging!

Thanks Lee for all your hard work on this! :mrgreen:

Now to see about fixing it to the bus...

Got mine today!
Awesome finish !
I stuck mine on with a thin bead of clear silicone and held in place with gaffer tape until dry.
Thanks again Lee.

CHILDSEY said:
Got mine today!
Awesome finish !
I stuck mine on with a thin bead of clear silicone and held in place with gaffer tape until dry.
Thanks again Lee.

Ooh.. Silicone is bad for paint! Kinda eats it!

I got some number plate adhesive pads and a craft knife. Stick to top and bottom and do a little trimming!

Can't tell it's there and no mess. Perfect.

Thanks to Lee we are all Nirvana'd up.
What a superb job and a mission and a half for Lee to do this for so many.
I like some tips on sticking the things on....good one on silicone. I was going to do that, glad I read the dont do that bit.
I used double sided number plate sticky tape. And sizzors. :(
Should have read the craft knife tip...

where can i get some sticky stuff for the badge , thought it would be as original ! but if ive got to stick then i dont want to wreck my fresh paint but also dont want it to fall off on the first pot hole i hit, any fool proof ideas?

Mine arrived and my first thought was "I haven't ordered this plate" few seconds before the penny dropped. From one Lee to another, thanks!

Glad I got in before u called it quits

Lee

Latest posts