A BIG date for all buses-Volksworld Camper and Bus Show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in guys. Deffo for the sat...see what state i'm in for the sunday :lol:

I would like to be there on Sunday,Ideally I would be there all weekend,but theres some family stuff to do on Saturday.Is anybody co-ordinating the lineup? Where do I go? Cheers.

I have a display area for you guys on both days, please bring your buses
around the far side of the track ie pit side, look for all the buses (SSVC,
BWA and USB) and line up. If you get stopped at security please tell them
that you are part of the bus displays, organized by me, if you have any
problems please call me 07802 884 583

I want to get MASSIVE DISPLAY'S together this season so I need all your
help guy's.

Much appreciated.

C ya.......Rikki

PS If you fancy some action on the strip please remember to bring a helmet
a driving license and a seat belt :wink:

So were are we going to line up?, in the bus area or in the area Rikki has suggested :?: . I'm confused but want to make sure I park up with other EBers :mrgreen:

If Rikki has organized a space for us then we should use that.

Thanks for sorting that out Rikki :)

As far as I know ...

all the 'Camper and Bus' show stuff is in one area - the bit before you get to the track area - and the line ups etc will be in that space there.

Certainly at VW Action last year marshalls wernt letting in vehicles to the display area after a certain time, but I cant remember what ... it wasnt that early, 11am maybe?

Im not sure when Ill arrive on Saturday, certainly not before noon, so Ill not be in the line up till Sunday, but either way its not that formal and vehicle movement will be reasonably easy .... if in doubt, just look/ask for Rikki.

:)

And now i'm home and slightly disappointed :(

No line up today, saw Rikki and he said you had a good line up on saturday so someone needs to post some pics! Too much hassle with security and organisers to get busses around pit side today.

A nice couple of EB's in the show and shine.

Suggest you look at the thread in the Gallery with pictures

halfpint_fighter said:
And now i'm home and slightly disappointed :(

No line up today, saw Rikki and he said you had a good line up on saturday so someone needs to post some pics! Too much hassle with security and organisers to get busses around pit side today.

A nice couple of EB's in the show and shine.

I was a little dissapointed too.The main reason is I wanted to put a few names to faces with people from here.I really wanted to go on Saturday as I knew that would be the better day but had family stuff to do.But the rest of the event was good I got a couple of bits I needed from the autojumble,one cylinder head and two door lock mechanisms really cheap.The drag racing was good and saw Shane R going down the strip and some othe cool VW's too. 8) It hasn't put me off going again,I would go back next year no problem.

I didnt arrive till about 1pm Saturday and then couldnt get past security to reach the line ups .... by the time Id scored my club camping passes it was too late to be arsed, so I thought Id join in Sunday.

By the time I was up on Sunday :oops: , it seems the line ups were off, it seems the overt security requirements to reach the line ups had put paid to them, which was a real shame, especially given the theme of the event and the normal casual ability to join in.

I squeezed into the Show N Shine on Sunday for the hell of it, but it had apparently been completely swamped by entrants and had to close early .... no doubt because the line ups had been scrapped ..... lessons learned I guess, no one died and the display was cool on Saturday.

The most talked about vans of the weekend appeared to be the South Coast Kustoms green EB, for all the right reasons, and the red crew cab on bags for all ther contraversial reasons. Both buses looked the absolute bomb I thought and certainly upped the general EB profile. :)

Weekend was excellent, but it seemed I hardly saw a VW on the track. Maybe I should be more organised/regimented, but every time I went to watch it was motorbikes, junior dragsters or Yanks :? ..... or Id ist down and theyd announce a break in proceedings :roll:

Roll on Stanford Hall for some proper swapmeeting at the weekend! 8)

yeah have to agree about the south coast customs bus

we were pitched next to it in the orange high top in the bus camping area, awesome looking bus, great owners too

:D

i came on sunday and was pretty unimpressed. lak of vw strip action was annoying although did get chance to see that jet funny car tear down the strip which was fantastic. very small turn out for the show n shine bit. looking forward to sunday

Latest posts