A good day at the rolling road......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Reaction score
Spent the afternoon having the bus rev'd to near explosion......scary stuff hearing your aircooled motor screaming round to the redline!! :|

Chuffed to bits though :D She behaved brilliantly and impressed everyone with some healthy figures too......

Not bad for a road going bus thats been to Norway and back too :)

:D Hopefully 15's this year 8)

Where did you go for this? I know Interpro would be worth a visit...but Bristol is a long way to go!!

Thanks

Good stuff ...

Did you get this done local and how cheap twas it:?: as keep thinking about having my bus tuned properly

Baz ... also in Hampshire :p

Well the bus was on the rolling road for about 2 1/2 hrs.

Nothing was touched or set-up as it was all ok except fuel pressure 8)

I just made sure i'd serviced the old girl first and the main reason for the test was to ensure the Mallory ignition module was doing what it should be and retarding the ignition when it should have been.

The only thing i adjusted was the fuel pressure to the manifolds as it was running close to lean at high rpm. 3psi up to 4 and then settled on 5psi. This means it runs a little richer around town but great on track. The only downside to this is by uping the psi i lose a little HP but its better to be safe than sorry.
Price, well that all depends upon the vehicle, what's done to it etc etc......not sure what the going rate is for just a rolling road session. I paid about 10% of my engine size ;)

I went to Uxbridge for all this.
http://www.torqueofthedevil.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers
Chris.

love the website name. class.

next time take a camera, id love to hear it rumble

Dont ask.....took my camera and some how lost it :( took one pic and battery went flat too!! Good bloody camera too....dohh!

3B5K40YSS572.jpg

looks like they do alot of ferriari

this baby is worth £4 mill :shock:

Johnny said:
3B5K40YSS572.jpg

looks like they do alot of ferriari

this baby is worth £4 mill :shock:
:D They have alot of interesting vehicles, especially their own.

The main man whom i know has a MK1 Fiesta supersport............was a CVH mid engined bastard running turbo, supercharger, water injection and nos.....now he's gone subaru WRX but keeps breaking g.boxes.

Latest posts