• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

a mixed box of VW parts , some NOS stuff and the odd bargain

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodys wacky wheels

Reaction score
my last few bits & pieces ( I hope )

forsale143.jpg

Hella reversing light £10
spot light or big reversing light £10 ( good quality item with very minor pitting on one edge )
NOS beetle number plate housing £10
pair number plate lights £10 , ideal for a trailer
mirror £7
NOS single speaker kit £5
Fiat first aid kit £5
T25 badge £5 SOLD
NOS splittie tailpipe £5
Bay tool locker locks & keys , 261 829 561C & 245 829 561 , £25 , £20 & £15 ( no barrel ) ALL 3 SOLD
Mk 1 Golf petrol caps £8 each

will do a job lot price if anyone is interested ;)

dubs and classics said:
Is the beetle numberplate light housing the early type, off a semi w lid? if so I will have that please bud.

:)

I'm not sure on that , it is smooth on the outside ( seen side ) , I think some of the later ones had ridges cast in
the outer studs are 230 mm between centres , if that helps.

ib-bus said:
Is that T25 badge NOS ?
Would you post to the US ?
Thanks.

it is an old NOS one but not 100% perfect which is reflected in the price ( I am very fussy )
it has picked up a couple of tiny marks & dust from being left loose in parts boxes before I got it , I will give it a wash :)

BTW , I would fit it ;)

woodys wacky wheels said:
clyde said:
Is that a beetle or bus speaker. Interested if its for a bus. How much with postage.

the paperwork says it is Golf and early Passat , I can measure the holes for you tomorrow if you want

regards Ernie

Havent got my dash handy at the moment, so wouldnt be able to compare the measurements.
Cheers J

ib-bus said:
Is that T25 badge NOS ?
Thanks.

it is an old NOS one but not 100% perfect which is reflected in the price ( I am very fussy )
it has picked up a couple of tiny marks & dust from being left loose in parts boxes before I got it , I will give it a wash :)

BTW , I would fit it ;)

Would you be willing to post to the USA , my T25 is at the paint shop and will be needing a badge but I want to have something different from the usual Vanagon badge.
If so I'll take it.

ib-bus said:
ib-bus said:
Is that T25 badge NOS ?
Thanks.

BTW , I would fit it ;)

Would you be willing to post to the USA , my T25 is at the paint shop and will be needing a badge but I want to have something different from the usual Vanagon badge.
If so I'll take it.

oh go on then ;)

dubs and classics said:
Is the beetle numberplate light housing the early type, off a semi w lid? if so I will have that please bud.

I'm not sure on that , it is smooth on the outside ( seen side ) , I think some of the later ones had ridges cast in
the outer studs are 230 mm between centres , if that helps.

Cheers for that bud, I will have a measure of my lid tomorrow and get back to you.

Latest posts