Adjustable Rear Spring Plates, Transporterhaus or Creative?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buss69

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to go for a set of Adjustable Rear Spring plates and wondered what everyones thoughts where with regard to the two brands I'm looking at:

Creative Engineering

OR

Transporterhaus

Is there any difference? Is one made differently? What is the ease of fit, if any? And, most importantly which is the best quality, I hate poor quality parts.

Last I heard Transporterhaus had folded so might be worth trying tall call them.

T2D also offer adjustable rear plates.

I have creative adjustable rear plates and they are plated i assume Zink or similar.

@ Sam,

Thanks dude, the T2D ones look like the same as Creatives (same picture as well) so I'm assuming they're the same product. How have your plates stood the test of time? How long have they been on your bus? Cheers P.

Id contact a main supplier, make sure they are in stock, and then order what you can get. They all do pretty much the same job so really its just about delivery times and availability.

Mine are creative ones that were sourced through T2D, zinc plated, Ive never painted them and they dont rust at all. :)

Buss69 said:
@ Sam,

Thanks dude, the T2D ones look like the same as Creatives (same picture as well) so I'm assuming they're the same product. How have your plates stood the test of time? How long have they been on your bus? Cheers P.

Same as Clem says, no rust just a little discolouration like in the image above.

They are a great product, personally I would call Paul at T2D I believe his are slightly different to creative.
Also I find Paul very helpful and has always cut me a deal on the price advertised.

*Sam* said:
They are a great product, personally I would call Paul at T2D I believe his are slightly different to creative.
Also I find Paul very helpful and has always cut me a deal on the price advertised.

I agree. I think* that T2D now sell Slamwerks products, as Slamwerks I think* now just manufacturing parts rather than selling and dealing direct. Paul will be straight up regarding stock levels. :)

* Just what Ive gathered, I dont really know as fact.

A mate of mine runs Slamwerks springplates and says they're great.

on a side not, Transporterhaus is alive and well, has a new batch of spindles if anyone wants some.

Just seen on Facebook, Transporterhaus has a load of them
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=192875387559044&set=a.133264136853503.1073741827.133131766866740&type=1&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts