adjustable spring plates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creative do supply T2D. Bought mine off T2D the other week. try them first especially if your after some other bits and pieces as they did me an uber deal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Got mine from creative, they were about £200 quid, well made and pleased with the results, they come supplied with new torsions bushes, so dont do what i did and buy an extra set in addition to the kit :cry:

Same story as mine. she took my details and said she would let me know when they came in in 2-3weeks, that was about 5 weeks ago. T2D shipped minne the same day and as i say they probably worked out cheaper than creative but as i said i did buy a fair amount of stuff of them. ;)

Have to say aswell that the beam adjusters they sell are amazing quality!!!

Hiya fella,

I got mine from Creative and they are a nice bit of kit. However, if I was you I'd take your old ones off first and measure them. Mine is a 1971 bus which needed 68/69 paltes, the 70/79 plates they sent me first time round were too long. Apparently I've been informed, buses made around 70/71 used up the remaining parts from the earlier buses and thats why they vary.

Chris. :D :D

Latest posts