advice needed on wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
I have seen this bus running merc trim

look cool I have chance of these trims at the right money

question is Would they look right on my bus which is stock ?

currently running steels and dome hubs with beauty rings

comments welcomed

Hello mate :mrgreen: Sounds like you would like a change for a bit. Not sure how you would secure them though but there`s always a way. Are they the right size for the wheels that you have?? And don`t forget you`ll expose some ugly scrapes when you rip those beauty rings off which you might want to touch up first. You can always change back if you get fed up or it don`t work for you and you could always sell them on again if you kept your domes and rings.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Change is good :mrgreen:

I saw some on fleabay and was tempted, right size, not sure if they just fit without mos though.

imo, your current wheels look spot on ....

I love the merc caps on the ratty you pictured but alot of that is down to the fact they suit that bus due to its stance (lower) and its ratty look....

The ones you can get your hands on do look very nice tho so feel for your dilemma :lol:

og

OLDGIT ST said:
imo, your current wheels look spot on ....

I love the merc caps on the ratty you pictured but alot of that is down to the fact they suit that bus due to its stance (lower) and its ratty look....

The ones you can get your hands on do look very nice tho so feel for your dilemma :lol:

og

decided to go with current look I think your right they suit that bus but I think they would look a bit odd on mine :)

Latest posts