Aircooled Campout 2020 > 2021

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask some to bring a nice bag of firewood if you can. Anything that could be burnt, old fence posts etc etc, nuffink with melamine or chippy board’s staff. Joey, don’t leave it at home again bud :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,bloody blacked out vans, thinks he’s a gangster :mrgreen:

Its been announced on SM that the Aircooled Campout for October 2020 has now been postponed due to incoming restrictions and uncertainty.

Please check your news feeds for further info, I understand that you can defer tickets to the new date in 2021 or request a refund.

Bollocks,,,, Bollocks , Bollocks, and more Bollocks. I’m still having the weekend off , and I might do summut to the bus, or the garage :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,Bollocks :mrgreen:

Was so looking forward to this , however we are not able to go now as there is an expectant child that might deliver
us a new grandchild round about then so, have good time and we will miss you , stay safe and enjoy.

J & P
:D :D :D

To update this thread, the Aircooled Campout is now on the 2-4 July 2021. It’s also now sold out.

Clem said:
To update this thread, the Aircooled Campout is now on the 2-4 July 2021. It’s also now sold out.

Thanks Mike,

Yes sold out as most people from the postponed one from October carried their tickets over but if you didnt get a ticket get in touch as we are bound to have a few drop outs, theres a waitlist on the booking page now https://buytickets.at/aircooledeventsltd/505362

fallingoffalot said:
What time is anyone arriving tomorrow? I was aiming for early evening.

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

We'll be there from about 10am but we've still got stuff to set up :lol:

Latest posts