Aircooled Campout 30th June - 2nd July 2023 - SAVE THE DATE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
ACCO 2023 v1.pngWe had hope to run another Earlybay Campout and Aircooled Campout in 2023 but as some of you may be aware theres been a dispute between the land owners and one of the brothers has ploughed up the Rally field so its out of action this year but the good news is we've been invited to use the main site instead but dates for the Earlybay one were not available so we are only running the Aircooled Only one in 2023. This means we are closer to the toilet & shower block but does mean its a bit further to walk to the Farm Shop and the Pubs

You can arrive anytime from 2pm onwards on Friday 30th, find a spot in the field, pitch up and meet people you have spoken to from the forum/facebook and make some new friends, talk aircooled vehicles, drink beer and generally have a good time.

Once again we are hoping the STFU crew will back for at least the Saturday night to do their world famous DJ set. As in previous years we will supply a large communal BBQ for everyone to use on the Friday/Saturday night but would ask you bring your own food and some charcoal to share.

We will once again have a selection of children's outdoor toys which seem as popular with the adults as they do with the kids (you know who you are)

You are more than welcome to bring spares you may have for sale to try and sell them on, all i would say is if you can help a member out with a part to get their vehicle back on the road then lets keep prices sensible :)

We need people to prebook so we can see whether the toilet facilities we have are enough so its ADVANCE TICKET only.

The cost this year is £30 + VAT per VEHICLE for weekend (Fri & Sat Night) , this is only slightly more than the site is costing but this is to cover the cost of additional toilets & event sticker etc, hope this is ok with everyone.

Any questions or anything you think of get in touch, this event is really open to all Aircooled Vehicles but please no water cooled campers

**Sorry but no refunds as its costs the event money due to credit card handling charges**

**The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission without giving a reason why**

TICKETS ON SALE AT THE END OF THIS MONTH

Just over a month to go and quite a few early bays booked in but still spaces left, remember its advance tickets onlyACCO 2023 v4 FB.png

earlybay.com stickers available for collection at the camp out.
£5.00 each, please send payment by Paypal friends & family to [email protected], and then drop me a pm to let me know.
Thanks.

View attachment 5730

I cannot readily see what those look like!?!

The only 1968~79 VW Type 2 stickers that I have, are as follows:

2402561.jpg

2397942.jpg

2387952.jpg

2385490.jpg

2385491.jpg

2385492.jpg

Got 4 of the buggers, not on purpose mind, but fortunately as I managed to trash one before installation.

1687549456886.png
1687549501849.png
1687549555410.png

Thanks Sparky all good.

J & P
:D:D:D

This weekend folks still time to get your tickets

Latest posts