Alternatives to disklok ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monty

Reaction score
Good afternoon

Does anyone know of a good alternative to the disklok steering wheel device as their largest product fits wheels up to 44cm and as you may know a bays standard wheel is 45cm (go figure)

I am looking for additional protection to the standard alarms / immobilisers out there

Many thanks in advance

I use one of über cools excellent pedal locks!

Absolutely top bits of kit

I did look at those in an earlier discussion, but I am really looking for something on the steering wheel

Just reviewed it on amazon, looks good. A couple of people said they had problems with the key, have you found it okay ?

May well get one and try it out as a supplement tonthevother electronic protection

Many thanks

Yeah, the key can wear out a bit but I found out that as long as you support the weight of the device fully whilst unlocking it there shouldn't be an issue with wear n tear..I was just being lazy and my first key wore out after about 2 years.....no issues since and as you are supplied with 3 keys plus a Key Code for replacement I'm happy as larry.

Spence

Latest posts