Andyo11's 1969 Kombi - Shortys Old Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shorty said:
I have a big smile on my face right now!

Engine installed this evening with help from Clockwork.

F0658BFE-6D7F-43C0-906B-C34A07D7C01E-2264-000001B896F06909_zps4c11a8bd.jpg

8) looking spot on 8) nice one

Good stuff matey! Its all coming along nicely! This will be ready for next season definately now I'm guessing??

-------------------------------

Own a Bay?.....Feel the love!!

Foz said:
Good stuff matey! Its all coming along nicely! This will be ready for next season definately now I'm guessing??

Oh yes! I'll post up some more pictures later on.. I spent 10 solid hours on it yesterday and so too did an auto electrician... Just about ready for MOT now... Just need to get my new wheels fitted and a set of shocks and I'm about ready.. :D

squareweave said:
:party0021: I want more. Updates please!!!!

Fair comment! I did promise you some last week! I shall take more mid week this week and post them up for you fella!

trebor said:
Really nice bay this one ;)

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say so.. It's getting there is all I can say.. Just hoping its ready for me, the wife and two very young ones to use next year, they're so excited about it!

she's running nicely now... especially considering the timing has not yet been properly set, the idle had been set by ear and the mixture is only a guesstimate based on the Dellorto book!

I'm happy! Very happy!

http://www.youtube.com/v/w9mcWYCbh6Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So happy for you mate, its been a long time coming, with some hard work and dedication.....fair play to that man!!

Foz said:
So happy for you mate, its been a long time coming, with some hard work and dedication.....fair play to that man!!

Cheers Foz...

There have been times I've nearly thrown in the towel I can tell you!

Latest posts